Had an Accident? Follow these easy steps to ensure that your repair process is as painless as possible
- Report Accident.Your insurance company will require a case number for the insurance claim
- Contact your insurer. Notify them that your vehicle has been damaged in an accident.
- Complete the claim form that your insurer will send you.
- Return the completed claim form, together with two (depending on your insurer) repair quotes, to your insurer.
- Get your vehicle assessed. Your insurer will appoint an assessor. Their job is to ensure that the price quoted is fair and reflects the damage sustained. The assessor is also able to negotiate with the repairer.
- Review the final quote. We will contact you to advise that the repairs have been authorized. We will also inform you if there is an excess is applicable (as per your Insurance company) Should you disagree with the assessment, please contact your insurer.
- Approve the quote Once you and your insurer have confirmed the quote, we will confirm a book in date with you to carry out repairs and order spares if necessary.
- Unseen damages: In the event of any unforeseen damages encountered in the repair process, it will be brought to the assessors attention, and if accident related, will be authorized.
- Collect your vehicle Your vehicle can be collected upon completion of repairs. Excess to be paid on collection – cash, credit card, debit card or EFT (must be reflecting our account on collection) – unfortunately we do not allow cheque payments